Prof. Braun’s research interests include:
- Diverse systems including genetic regulatory networks and their evolution
- Adaptation dynamics of cell populations
- Synthesis of logic and electronic circuits by biology
Prof. Eldar’s research interests include:
- Detection and estimation theory.
- Computational biology.
- Signal processing: optimization & linear algebra methods; algorithms & applications to communication systems.
- Sampling methods and frame theory.
- Communication and detection in quantum systems.
Prof. Meir’s research interests include:
- Dynamics and Computation in Biological Networks
- Reinforcement Learning in Natural and Artificial Systems
- Neural Encoding and Decoding and Multisensory Integration
- Computational Motor Control
Prof. Zeevi's research interests include:
-Automatic gain control in neurons and neural networks.
-Neural Cliques and their applications.
-Blind separation of signals/images/molecular signatures.
-Large scale computation in neural ensembles.