The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences & Engineering is offering one partial scholarship for a Postdoctoral researcher in the Stem Cell research field:
– Candidates must have received their PhD degree no longer than 5 years ago.
– The selected Postdoctoral researcher will be awarded up to $25,000 for one year against matching by the hosting faculty member.
Please fill in the below form and include the following documents:
– Applications should include the candidate’s CV, a publications list and a research program abstract– up to 2 pages.
– The PhD thesis abstract (up to one page)
– Three recommendation letters
– A letter of commitment from the hosting advisor should also include a brief summary of the reasons for recommending the candidate.
The candidate will inform his/her faculty that the application was submitted to the Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center.
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center will inform the hosting advisor and the faculty they belong to, regarding the approval or rejection of the application within one month of the submission date.
If the application is approved – the notification letter will include the amount and the budget number for the support.
Applications should be submitted until August 29th, 2021.
Replies will be sent during September 2021.
Professor Yoram Reiter